At Govconnect we work hard to maintain our social mission to ensuring organisations deliver on their aims and ambitions to increase sports participation. In addition to our own propiertary conferences we also transfer our experience in event management and associated services to offer our clients a range of options that help them move their organisations forward through both physical and digital engagement.
We will work closely with you to achieve the principal objective of your event — whether that’s increased profit, higher attendee numbers or a distinctive delegate experience. We act as a seamless extension of your organisation, projecting your brand, image and business strategy to your target market.
We are meticulous about the platforms that we provide, the tailored audiences that we invite and the unique event solutions that we offer.
We offer full-service event management solutions delivered according to a clients specific objectives.
We spend time understanding the organisation, clarifying the strategy and creating new components to add value to the event.
We project manage from start to finish, sourcing the best venues, designing the audience profile and curating rich content.
We oversee event production as well as operational and marketing delivery to ensure the event is on brand, on time and on budget.
As a Social enterprise with a vast amount of commercial experience across our management team, we can also provide an array of suggestions as to how we can both revenue generate/ commercialise your conference propositions.
Standard Services offered include:
Conference Bid Support
- Lobbying advice and support
- Assistance in the creation of the bid proposal if required
Conference Project Management and Delivery
- Conference logistics management
- Participant handling
- Registration services
- Programme, Content and Abstract management
- Financial management and budgeting
- Social and creative special event production
- Event branding and marketing direct & digital
- Online presence and promotion
- Press releases, advertisements and press coordination
- Negotiating rates and contract details
- Destination comparisons
Travel & Accommodation Management
- Accommodation assistance & booking
- Online airline bookings & ticketing
- Hotel arrangements
- Design and maintain exhibit hall floor plan
- Produce the call for exhibitors and exhibitor registration forms
- Solicit and secure exhibitors through direct mail and telemarketing
- Process requests for exhibit information
- Create sales and marketing tools Accept and process all exhibitor applications including invoicing
- Prepare and distribute exhibitor service manual
- Distribute exhibitor confirmations and booth assignments
- Arrange for and order exhibit hall materials
- Interface with exhibitors and exhibit hall venues
On-site exhibition management
- Conduct site inspection of exhibit area
- Ensure all exhibitors set-up and break-down according to code and conference regulations
- Act as liaison between exhibitors, vendors, conference committee and staff
- Provide bar-coded badges for exhibitor lead tracking